- Al Pacino plays John Milton (Satan) in The Devil’s Advocate (1997) [John Milton is named after the author of Paradise Lost.]
- Robert DeNiro portrays Louis Cyphre in one of my favorite movies, Angel Heart (1987).
- Jack Nicholson plays the devilish Daryl Van Horne in The Witches of Eastwick (1987).
- Before he was Aragorn in Lord of the Rings, Viggo Mortensen was Lucifer in The Prophecy (1995).
- Tim Curry played the decidedly devilish Darkness in Ridley Scott’s Legend (1985).
- Elizabeth Hurley plays the Devil in the 2000 remake of Bedazzled.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
240: Wicked movie roles
The following actors, listed on page 240 of The Billionth Monkey, have all played Satan or a similarly devilish character in major movies:
Elizabeth Hurley and Brendan Frasier in Bedazzled (2000). Image source: Tumblr.