It’s like a meme come true.When urban legends mysteriously start to become real, a gawky junior professor and a goth who shouldn’t exist race desperately through pop culture landmarks and defend themselves against fabled assassins in order to stop a Millennial under-achiever from impossibly destroying the world.
BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!
- Words by that other famous writer from Warwickshire, William Shakespeare (you may have heard of him).
- Pages by legendary comic book artist Greg LaRocque: not only did he redesign the Flash’s costume into its modern iconic form, but he’s drawn hundreds of comic books including Spider-Man, The Avengers, Legion of Super-Heroes, Power Man, and Iron Fist, in addition to his five-year run on The Flash.
- Cover painting by Robert Randle, known for the acclaimed graphic novel Serial Artist (wherein everything from the plot to the layout of panels on the page is determined by the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching…how freaking cool is that?!?).
Available in the following formats
- Trade paperback (6×9), 274 pages, ISBN 978-1514139929. Available from Amazon and other booksellers worlwide.
- Ebook available in Kindle and Nook formats (iBook coming soon).
- Hardcover, 6×9, 272 pages, limited to 100 signed and numbered copies available direct from the author.