- 280 (from 280 “likes”) = נכרי, alien.
- 666 (from 5,666 followers) = Το Μεγα Θηριον, another shout-out to readers of Perdurabo.
You’ll find plenty of jokes at the webpage. Here’s a breakdown of some of them:
- “Aisle 51” is a reference to “Area 51.”
- We get a virtual representation of the sporting goods manager, Simon. The photo is a pun on popular social media photos showing people posing with a gun and their chosen holy book. Note, too, the sly nod to Watchmen.
- A couple of pharmacy references (read the scene to see why).
- Jokes about asking aliens for their papers/certifications, playing on the double meaning of the word “alien” and America’s ongoing immigration debate.
- How many times can you find the word “Lam” hidden in the story about the RV ET?
- An ad for the Men in Black nightclub.
|Spotted in the parking lot, license plate 4638 ABK.|